- Owner's PoliciesBuying a home can be the wisest and most rewarding investment you’ll ever make, Title Insurance plays a major role in making certain home ownership is safe and secure. An Owner's Policy protects a buyer against a number of title defects that could jeopardize your interest in the property you have just purchased, such as unsatisfied mortgages lens, judgements or other recorded claims against the property. Claims can arise through easements, use restrictions or other existing covenants, or there could be hidden risks such as fraud or forgery in previous documents, improperly executed deeds, deaths in the chain of title to name a few. The liability limit of the owner's policy is typically the purchase price paid for the property.
- Lender's PoliciesA Lender's Policy insures a lender/mortgagee against loss caused by invalidity or unenforceability of the mortgage lien, which might occur as a result of defective title, or against loss of priority of the mortgage and that the property is free from all defects, liens and encumbrances except those listed as exceptions in the policy or are excluded from the scope of the policy's coverage.
- Leasehold PoliciesA leasehold policy insures either the owner of a leasehold estate or a lender making a loan secured by a mortgage on the leasehold estate with respect to the title of the property.
With a leasehold policy in place, if a tenant is prevented from using a property because of an insured title matter, the tenant will be covered under this title insurance policy.
- CO-OP Leasehold PoliciesA co-op policy insures the ownership of the debtor's cooperative interest in a cooperative organization.
- Title SearchesA full coverage 40 year title search includes searches related to liens, mortgages, taxes, easements, covenants, conditions and restrictions agreements, and ordinances that will affect the subject property.
- Title and Document ReviewA review of an issued title commitment and related documents is done to assure the deal is CLEAR TO CLOSE.
- Closing and Escrow ServicesOur experienced closers will attend your closings to assure a smooth transactions. Our office can offer escrow disbursement services with preparation of funding sheets.
- Recording ServicesOur recording staff is available to assist, review and record your closing documents either by in hand deliver or e recording to the appropriate recording office. We offer transfer document preparation and courtesy recordings for your convenience. Our knowledgeable staff can assist with the review and completion of any documents.
- Foreclosure ServicesOur Company handles thousands of Mortgage Foreclosure Searches, Tax Lien Foreclosure Searches, Common charge and Condominium charge liens foreclosure. Mortgage Foreclosure Certificates, Lien Searches and Mechanic’s Lien Foreclosure Searches.
- Due Diligence Services Our office can provide searches needed to make sure the deal is right for you. This may include the search of the municipality for violations, and building legality, tax amounts, zoning to name just a few.
Partition Action Searches
Covenant Restriction and Easement Searches
Long- and Short-Term Title Searches
Tax Redemption Certificates